Search:

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Replaced clutch

by foama
    Replies
    Views

Replaced clutch

I replaced the clutch on my 2014 MT. Reason was, it was slipping. Is far as I recall it has been like that for at least many years.
    There is a steep hill of about constant 18% (9°) for a stretch of...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I turned that 3 blink "feature" off on my car....

I turned that 3 blink "feature" off on my car. I'm not a fan either. I close my eyes and lay on the horn when exiting round-abouts and traffic circles, I thought that was normal.

I often see...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I do it all the time. It's cheap, easy & just...

I do it all the time. It's cheap, easy & just plain courteous.

It is helpful to other drivers trying to decide when to jump in the rotary. I don't care for drivers who are too lazy to let others...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My father got a fancy $500 odb2 programmer thing...

My father got a fancy $500 odb2 programmer thing that can do ETACS as one of the features. Not sure if its been mentioned but I found out there is this courtesy blinker thing that is on by default....
  5. Replies
    Views

In my mind, I always hear this analogy and I...

In my mind, I always hear this analogy and I never come away satisfied. And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with changing a filter every time. I've always changed the filter every time...
  6. Replies
    Views

What if you turn them inside out? Asking for a...

What if you turn them inside out? Asking for a friend.
  7. Replies
    Views

Welcome! I think you've got the highest mileage...

Welcome! I think you've got the highest mileage Mirage on the Forum now. The highest in the fleet I maintain has 565,000km/351,000miles.

Chances are you have a broken wire in the harness along...
  8. Replies
    Views

I worked for Warner Electric for several years in...

I worked for Warner Electric for several years in the 80's. My regional manager, the guy who hired me was from "Bahstin" Mass. "Pahk the cah in the Haavid Yahd" nor'easter kind of a suit. Nice guy,...
  9. Replies
    Views

I call pop, pop. Never used the term soda. Say...

I call pop, pop. Never used the term soda. Say ant instead of Aunt but, spell still them correctly.

My one Grandpa used to refer to vehicles as bazoo's or jalopy regardless of what it was lol....
  10. Replies
    Views

I blame anything I say incorrectly on my dad. He...

I blame anything I say incorrectly on my dad. He was born in Upper Michigan, and he spent his early childhood there before moving to Wisconsin. Even then, we were only about 15 miles from the...
  11. Replies
    Views

Don't let your house catch on far!

It's funny the things a person remembers. Me, being the ridiculous unserious person I am (watched way too many cartoons as a kid), was just blathering about "tars" in another thread. You know,...
  12. Replies
    Views

rear brakes after 10 years and 100000km

This car was made 2014 and has roughly 100000km on it. The underside and exhaust was de-rusted and painted when it was young. Since it became 10 years old, I decided to look at the rear brakes. The...
  13. 26777

14. Replies
    Views

"It's got the big 1.2" LOL...I had to watch it...

"It's got the big 1.2"

LOL...I had to watch it just to see how he was going to describe the Mirage engine. Regular viewers of that channel will understand. :)
  15. Replies
    Views

It's highly doubtful a clockspring would ever...

It's highly doubtful a clockspring would ever stop a car from starting.

I'd remove that alarm entirely and properly. It might be better to pay someone to do that for you if you're not that...
  16. 524,000km/328,000mile 2015 Mirage amazing, engine teardown extravaganza

I wanted to see how long I could make the title for this thread. Because I like turtles.

Today I want to have an adult conversation about gardening and how ph levels in the water you feed your...
  17. Replies
    Views

That sucks! Reload parts cannon lol I might have...

That sucks! Reload parts cannon lol I might have some I can spare. I’ll see what I can see…. I did find a set not far from you for $35 though
  18. Replies
    Views

Stranger yet, I fell down a parts rabbit hole......

Stranger yet, I fell down a parts rabbit hole... I just looked up the mitsu part number MR513289 on rockauto and came up with a bunch of numbers. One mfg shows two different part numbers but the part...
  19. Replies
    Views

Fummins, thank you for the reply. I have doubts...

Fummins, thank you for the reply. I have doubts of it being the ECU (see pic below)

Also, there was an electrical issue that had a recall on it back in 2015. My dealership installed a waterproof...
  20. Replies
    Views

Electrical Issues

Hello all. I'm new to the website but not to the Mirage. I own a blue 2015 DE 5 speed with 172k on the clock. (Purchased new in May 2015 from Mentor Mitsubishi in Ohio)

On January 23rd the car...
  21. I’m sure you could find a universal one that’ll...

I’m sure you could find a universal one that’ll work. There are ones that are held in place with a nut that might work if you can't find one that snaps in place. To save $140 I’d give it a try. Or...
  22. I prefer pictures too. 2639126392

I prefer pictures too. 2639126392
  23. So for those who need pictures (me included), if...

So for those who need pictures (me included), if you buy a thermostat for a Mirage, it should look like this...

24. Replies
    Views

Yes, it is ok.

Yes, it is ok.
  25. I tried programming a key using an autel scanner...

I tried programming a key using an autel scanner going through the same menus as above, then entering the same
    Password. It didn’t work. I was using a previously used transponder and tried an Amazon...
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4