Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Smoother ride and protects the wheels better, for...

Smoother ride and protects the wheels better, for sure.
  2. My speakers are basically blown from turning up...

My speakers are basically blown from turning up the music over the road noise. Also the leathery texture on the dash causes a glare on the windshield but I barely drive during the day anyways. Road...
  3. For the most part I don’t need to go fast so...

For the most part I don’t need to go fast so don’t care much about the lack of power. Yesterday I was quickly reminded how slow these turds are. I tried passing a bunch of traffic that I could see...
  4. I've been the fastest car on the road on my...

I've been the fastest car on the road on my commute lately. It's almost like a lot of people are affected by fuel prices going up.
  5. Inadequate for what? Are you drag racing to the...

Inadequate for what? Are you drag racing to the next red traffic lights? If so, then I agree.

The paint may be cheap, I'm not seeing problems yet. But the paint job IS cheap. It struck me...
  6. My greatest annoyance? Would probably be the...

My greatest annoyance? Would probably be the embarrassment I feel when I "beep" the horn. I'm embarrassed even thinking about the sound of the horn...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Quirk found! If you manually unlock your car with...

Quirk found! If you manually unlock your car with a key, you have to turn the key left and leave it in the lock and then open the handle. If you turn it and pull the key out it will just lock again....
  8. I run 45 - 50 psi and have done so since I...

I run 45 - 50 psi and have done so since I brought the car home. I'm still on the same tires that came with the car.

Increasing tire pressure improves fuel economy. It's cheap and simple. Of all...
  9. Sheeeeeeit, I can avg 30mpg just city driving...

Sheeeeeeit, I can avg 30mpg just city driving with AC on 70% of the year and still feel like I got my moneys worth out of my mirage.
  10. Replies
    Views

Rutted roads makes this worse. Your favorite...

Rutted roads makes this worse.

Your favorite music makes this better. :)
  11. Inadequate interior lighting. I have stick on LED...

Inadequate interior lighting. I have stick on LED lights all over so I can see if I drop something or have to look in glove box.
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: For CVT owners, we have a "phantom gear shift"...

For CVT owners, we have a "phantom gear shift" that occurs anywhere from 38 mph to about 62 mph depending on acceleration rate. But it's not a phantom gear change at all, it is a true gear shift. ...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The Mirage has no belt, it has a chain.

The Mirage has no belt, it has a chain.
  14. Replies
    Views

THANKYOU !!!! I just went out there and did...

THANKYOU !!!!

I just went out there and did it. Much better...

That tip could prevent a crash.

I bet I would have noticed the articulation right after I got the mirror off the windshield...
  15. Nice going - and that's just with plain jane...

Nice going - and that's just with plain jane conservative driving, nothing fancy, right?

Too bad you didn't reset the B trip meter when you got it for another datapoint on gauge accuracy. (It's...
  16. first weekend -- impressions

After the first weekend with the Mirage, I'm really liking it. I have about 70 miles on it as of this morning. Here are some thoughts:

-- The gas mileage is almost ridiculously good. So far,...
  17. Not anymore — computer-controlled automatics will...

Not anymore — computer-controlled automatics will just ignore such a command. You can put a car in 1st at 55 MPH and it will kick down as far as possible (like from 6th to 2nd at 5800 RPM) but it...