Thread: 2002 Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear L400 (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Mitsubishi
    Delica Space Gear L400
    Black
    4spd automagic

4x4

•  
    Details

Has some weird bmw looking grille from a Taiwan market 2005 Delica

•  

Stock

•  
    Comments: 150 / Views: 67743

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 1,060 Posts
    Fummins - You really are a genius. I've mentioned a few times about letting a car roll off a cliff. To get rid of it in a creative way. But, I know of no cliffs around here that are substantial enough to illicit the kind of drama and damage worth bothering with. And if I could find one, there'd be a guard rail making it impossible to roll off. Think the last 2 minutes of the movie Duel.

However, your idea to "leave it on the tracks." Now that is something very feasible. That would take care of disposal. Wipe down the fingerprints, remove all vin information, and "leave it on the tracks." Viola. Disposal complete. You're a genius!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Fummins - You really are a genius. I've mentioned a few times about letting a car roll off a cliff. To get rid of it in a creative way. But, I know of no cliffs around here that are substantial enough to illicit the kind of drama and damage worth bothering with. And if I could find one, there'd be a guard rail making it impossible to roll off. Think the last 2 minutes of the movie Duel.

However, your idea to "leave it on the tracks." Now that is something very feasible. That would take care of disposal. Wipe down the fingerprints, remove all vin information, and "leave it on the tracks." Viola. Disposal complete. You're a genius!
    Or could haul it up to Alaska where they have a nice big cliff used for launching cars off. 1:37

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)