Thread: 2024 GT trim available for order in canada

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

2024 GT trim available for order in canada

dealers are listing 3 different MSRP's ranging from 24782 to 25082: https://www.autotrader.ca/cars/mitsu...advancedSearch

please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

I get that everything is getting more expensive but wow. I get why people say they'd rather buy a used Corolla or something else. The Mirage is reliable and cheap to drive but at that price I'd start looking towards 7milesout's favorite Korean brands.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (07-29-2023)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I get that everything is getting more expensive but wow. I get why people say they'd rather buy a used Corolla or something else. The Mirage is reliable and cheap to drive but at that price I'd start looking towards 7milesout's favorite Korean brands.
    Just using prices of cars listed on cars.com within a 200 mile radius of my home -

Mirage ES (our base model) starts around $17,499 ($23,160 CAD).

Mirage SE (top trim level) are listed at $19,550 ($25,875 CAD).

That price may not reflect what might be added at the time of purchase. It's just the starting point, & those are White Bear's prices listed above, but I looked at everyone within the 200 miles search (29 Mirages of various trim levels appeared).

In case I have never said this before, I own a 2017 ES manual because WB was selling them brand new for $7,500-9,500 for most of that year. Plus, these were the new updated models. Looking at used 2014-15 manuals seemed silly at the time. That pricing kept tugging at me, until I caved in to it in October of that year. The new 2018 were already on their lot, too. Looking back, I am so thankful I did!

In today's market, I would be looking at used vehicles again. My Mirage is my daily driver/beater car. I don't view it as my primary vehicle, which may make me look at them differently, too.
    Last edited by Mark; 07-28-2023 at 08:07 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

mohammad (07-29-2023)

Yeah, I'll probably kick myself for not running out and buying a new 5 speed with $14,298 msrp(cad)/$10,790usd. If someone in the US wants one lets figure out how to make the tpms work and try to import them down south? That might be the biggest hurdle. A cluster swap is easy and I don't even know if that's necessary. I'm sure our speedo's show both mph and kph?

You can't get factory cruise with a 5speed up here though, it only comes in the base model. Rollup rear windows, no keyless entry, regular plain key. But it's got ac(electromagic controls), and I'm pretty sure Bluetooth too, backup cameras were mandatory here too since 2018.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Where's the leak ma'am? Marklovski's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    A good used Corolla is hard to come by. When I sold mine I had buyers lining up. The one's who tried to low ball would try to say "i can find X for cheaper." Yeah I can too, higher miles, older and rebuilt title for just slightly cheaper than I was selling.

Fuel Log: Good enough
    Instagram: @zoras_sapphire

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marklovski For This Useful Post:

Fummins (07-29-2023)