Thread: I'm in need of a front driver's side window motor and switch for a 2015 Mirage DE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoStalker View Post

Does anyone have a lead on where I can find the motor and switch? Thank you.
    Car-part.com or try Ebay. You should be able to find a motor and regulator for around $100 or less I'd hope. I believe the motors fit all years(can't be postive about that). The window switch is 2015 and probably 2014 only. 2017+ Switches looks the same but the connectors are different so they won't work.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Car-part.com or try Ebay. You should be able to find a motor and regulator for around $100 or less I'd hope. I believe the motors fit all years(can't be postive about that). The window switch is 2015 and probably 2014 only. 2017+ Switches looks the same but the connectors are different so they won't work.
    Ebay is my first go-to site, but I haven't been able to find the motor there. I can get the switch, but the motors they have available are for other doors. Thanks for the info.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 41.2 mpg (US) ... 17.5 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.4 mpg (Imp)