They would break out the numbers if they are planning to alter the line up.
2-3 months that show the G4 sales are on a downward trend is good enough proof to the investors that the line is being dropped because the profitability is waning.

Big companies like this never change their reporting for the fun of it. There is always a core reason. IMO, the G4 might be history worldwide.

Does anyone know if the Mirage meets the current specs from the Transport agencies of Canada and the US ? I got to thinking apart from abject stupidity a solid reason to cancel the Mirage in North America would be due to it failing some critical tests, be it crash or emissions or who knows what.

I can list a few dealers around me that are open from 9-5, Mon-Fri, 9-12 Sat. That spells death for a car dealership. The only reason they would do this is because they have ZERO traffic outside of those hours and one reason for that is you don't have a varied enough product line to attract consumers. Now drop your most affordable car to really highlight how desperate you are to become bankrupt and sit back and watch your owners multimillion $ investment in their car franchises evaporate. Now wait and watch how many of your dealerships opt out of selling your cars and take on a competitor's line. Voila! you're now down to a level of dealerships that doesn't justify being in that country.

That's the reality of these corporate fools dropping the Mirage.