Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your Mirage?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    yeap, 3 weeks old car but dun like it so swapped it with the Mirage

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Thanks, everyone, for updating this thread so far.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

m4v3r1ck (10-22-2013)

bearhugman
    Country
    New Zealand
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Paid $16,000 nz. The car was one of the dealerships courtesy cars. Six months old 7500km. $ 3640 discount off drive away new price. Plus comes with balance of new car warranty

This may be a useful tidbit for US members...

in Nov...
    - $15,430 was the average Mirage transaction price (vs. $32,852 average, for all vehicles)
    - 5.20% was the average Mirage discount off MSRP (vs. 10.54% for all vehicles)
    From... US: What car models fly off dealer lots? Mirage ranks well in "days on lot" measure

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

1% Over invoice?

I will be checking this out - looking for the base model: http://waverleymitsubishi.ca/content...B4A970BE91.pdf

I understand that much of the sales world is gimmicks (hidden factory rebates, extra costs, option pricing), but am curious what the price will be.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 45.0 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.1 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by Canoehead View Post
    I will be checking this out - looking for the base model:
    Any news? I'm curious to know what the "dealer invoice" amt is on the base car, if they showed it to you.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Any news? I'm curious to know what the "dealer invoice" amt is on the base car, if they showed it to you.
    Nothing yet. I was busy on the weekend but sent them an email asking. They said they are working on it and would let me know. I might find the time to get down there tomorrow.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 45.0 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hello everybody! I am new to the Forum.

After obsessing about this car for 6 months, I gave in to the fuel economy standards and bought my car on Tuesday!
    I purchased the 2014 DE model 5-speed manual.
    I paid $12,400 for the car. in Columbus, Ohio on 7/30/2014!

(With tax, title, doc fees, and registration, the total price was $13,600 out the door).

LOVE THE CAR! Black on black and very cute

*My only "issue" is the dealer used a "Military Personnel BAIT" of $500 rebate to get me in the door. When I got there, I was not eligible because I am a 6 year Army Veteran and NOT current military or retired military. This is a warning to all looking to buy the car. Ensure all rebates apply to your situation BEFORE visiting the dealer!

Take care and enjoy your cars! Thank you for this Forum

- Justin S.
    Columbus, Ohio

Country
    United States
    Thanks

military rebate

Hey, I am wondering about this military rebate myself. My sales guy is telling me that I will get the $500 rebate for military personnel but you only get the discount if you are RETIRED military or ACTIVE? Army veterans like myself that just did their time and got out after their 3-4 year stint don't get it ? thanks Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by FitnessPatterns View Post
    Hello everybody! I am new to the Forum.

After obsessing about this car for 6 months, I gave in to the fuel economy standards and bought my car on Tuesday!
    I purchased the 2014 DE model 5-speed manual.
    I paid $12,400 for the car. in Columbus, Ohio on 7/30/2014!

(With tax, title, doc fees, and registration, the total price was $13,600 out the door).

LOVE THE CAR! Black on black and very cute

*My only "issue" is the dealer used a "Military Personnel BAIT" of $500 rebate to get me in the door. When I got there, I was not eligible because I am a 6 year Army Veteran and NOT current military or retired military. This is a warning to all looking to buy the car. Ensure all rebates apply to your situation BEFORE visiting the dealer!

Take care and enjoy your cars! Thank you for this Forum

- Justin S.
    Columbus, Ohio

Member BillThompsonMirage-ES-CVT's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    When I purchased my Mirage, I did get the $500 military rebate. I am retired Army. To show proof of retirement I had to give copy of my latest military retirement statement (called the Retiree Account Statement) and show my retired photo ID card. Copies were made of both documents presumably to send to Mitsubishi Corporate Headquarters. Rebate was applied on the spot at purchase time.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.4 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)