Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your Mirage?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Brand new Canadian ES 2015 Mirage, base model, absolutely no additional features at all, 5MT. Paid $8995 CAD + HST + License plate transfer fee. Not a single other extra charge. 25 km on the odometer before I did the test drive, 32 km when I picked it up. Bought it in Scarborough, ON.

Seems they had a hard time getting rid of a 2015 plasma purple standard base model. LOL.

I'm really happy with it. Already put about 2500 km on it in under 2 weeks. That warranty will fly by! Took it straight to krown for rustproofing and had it tinted. Lots of other stuff to do it it as well. I plan to rustproof it religiously every year... ...I would like to drive this car until something other than rust takes it away from me! And with how easy the engine bay make access, I can't imagine that will ever happen.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 41.6 mpg (US) ... 17.7 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.0 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shepd For This Useful Post:

Cobrajet (03-08-2017),Eggman (03-07-2017),HitShane (03-07-2017),MetroMPG (03-08-2017)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Oh, FWIW, I got it financed over 5 years @ 4.99%, open loan. I hope to transfer it in a few months somewhere cheaper, I think I can get a better rate than that.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 41.6 mpg (US) ... 17.7 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Nice find DEANOBRAVO.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

DEANOBRAVO (03-09-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I want to post this so people know what kind of margin is available on these cars.

Now granted, I bought two of them but we got each SE 5spd for 10,500.
    The only extras were TTL. So for us it was 11,300 OTD each. I did a week plus of hard negotiations online only.

And we drove 270mi each way to get these cars but we have family we wanted to visit near the dealership so it was a win-win.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pryme For This Useful Post:

Eggman (03-23-2017),MetroMPG (03-23-2017)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    I want to post this so people know what kind of margin is available on these cars.

Now granted, I bought two of them but we got each SE 5spd for 10,500.
    The only extras were TTL. So for us it was 11,300 OTD each. I did a week plus of hard negotiations online only.

And we drove 270mi each way to get these cars but we have family we wanted to visit near the dealership so it was a win-win.
    What is TTL? Tax/Title/Lic I assume?

I was hoping to get a new SE for under 11 grand. With tax, license, and fee was it still a bit under 11 grand? I want a standard 5 speed with an accessory armrest, maybe a cargo net with rubber mat, too.

That touch screen on this level, what doe sit include besides a back up camera? Pandora or Navigation? Or does Navigation only come on the GT? I would love to get heated seats, it seems that option is only on the GT, though(?) However, at $10.500 for the SE, I imagine the GT might be doable under 12 grand? I am not stoked about the CVT, though.

Curious what tax cost ended up being on a $10500 car, as well. There is no state tax in my city. Aside from maybe $100 for an armrest, I might be looking at closer to 11 grand out the door without a tax fee.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djkenny View Post

I was hoping to get a new SE for under 11 grand. With tax, license, and fee was it still a bit under 11 grand? I want a standard 5 speed with an accessory armrest, maybe a cargo net with rubber mat, too.

That touch screen on this level, what doe sit include besides a back up camera? Pandora or Navigation? Or does Navigation only come on the GT? I would love to get heated seats, it seems that option is only on the GT, though(?) However, at $10.500 for the SE, I imagine the GT might be doable under 12 grand? I am not stoked about the CVT, though.

Curious what tax cost ended up being on a $10500 car, as well. There is no state tax in my city. Aside from maybe $100 for an armrest, I might be looking at closer to 11 grand out the door without a tax fee.

djkenny: There are two manual SE's (both wine red) not too far from you in the Tri-Cities.

http://www.leskovar.com/new/Mitsubis...35c8de73f3.htm

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

I can help with all your questions as I just went through all of this.

Yes TTL is tax title licence. If you have no state tax that is going to save you 700-1k or so!!

Ours were 10,500 plus TTL so 11,300 out the door each.

I would also like the center armrest. It's 138 on amazon. I'm getting them plus for the extra storage.

We would have gotten the GT for mainly the heated seats but you can't get a manual with the GT and a cvt was never an option for us.
    I could get heated seats installed and may still.

The radio is excellent!! I would say it's even better than the toyota entune set up in my 16 Tundra that is about 4 times the mirage's price. It just integrates very nice with my android and my wife's iPhone.
    It uses Google maps through my phones gps and puts it on the screen with its own look. It works exceptional and is perfect.
    I can also play Spotify simply too as I downloaded on my phone. It's basically an extension of your phone.
    I also used my ipod on it and it works awesome.

Hope that helps

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    I can help with all your questions as I just went through all of this.

Yes TTL is tax title licence. If you have no state tax that is going to save you 700-1k or so!!

Ours were 10,500 plus TTL so 11,300 out the door each.

I would also like the center armrest. It's 138 on amazon. I'm getting them plus for the extra storage.

We would have gotten the GT for mainly the heated seats but you can't get a manual with the GT and a cvt was never an option for us.
    I could get heated seats installed and may still.

The radio is excellent!! I would say it's even better than the toyota entune set up in my 16 Tundra that is about 4 times the mirage's price. It just integrates very nice with my android and my wife's iPhone.
    It uses Google maps through my phones gps and puts it on the screen with its own look. It works exceptional and is perfect.
    I can also play Spotify simply too as I downloaded on my phone. It's basically an extension of your phone.
    I also used my ipod on it and it works awesome.

Hope that helps
    So, I went and test drove one pretty much the way I wanted it. SE, 5 speed, nothing else.

Asked $12500, I offered $10,400. Nothing came out of it.

I found it loud. I got it to 49 MPG on the freeway, that was cool.

But I really do not want to step down to the DE, and I want to get a new one under 11 grand.

So... I will wait.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djkenny For This Useful Post:

Eggman (03-26-2017),HitShane (03-26-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    So, I went and test drove one pretty much the way I wanted it. SE, 5 speed, nothing else.

Asked $12500, I offered $10,400. Nothing came out of it.

I found it loud. I got it to 49 MPG on the freeway, that was cool.

But I really do not want to step down to the DE, and I want to get a new one under 11 grand.

So... I will wait.
    Do it! I waited until the last week of the year and got $7k off of my new Outlander Sport.

Thanks for the info, Pryme.

Hopefully you have a dealership near you for service/warranty purposes. A lot of people don't.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)