Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
I specifically want the ZZ4 (SB Chev). I've read enough about them that those that own them generally say the BB are cool, but they don't ride as well, don't cruise at interstate speed as well, and though they all guzzle gas, the BBs guzzle considerably more. Plus the ZZ4 bikes are less expensive. The ZZ4 bikes are the Mirage of Boss Hoss's.

I'm not following what JD Riders are...

I'm going to have to say the Ghost Rider videos were just amazing. 150 mph power wheelies carried for a mile or more through traffic ... oh my! I would ride about any motorcycle. But that 500 hp Hyabusa, I might pass.
Oh my Lord. A southern boy who doesn't know that JD = John Deere (what else could it possibly mean?) and riders = sit on mower. Let me enlighten you about this thing called NASCAR. Lol.

I told this story before, it's still funny. I can tell a BB Rat from a mile away and one day, while walking, (that alone is rare for me) I heard the BB rumble behind me at an intersection. So I turned around to see what devilish GM monster was behind me. Would it be a Vette, maybe a Chevelle LS6 4 sp! What about a red El camino with the cowl induction? Oh, heart be still!!

WTF? A BIKE? WITH A RAT? stop the planet. I need to leave.