Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meetup In Pacific Northwest

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,733 Times in 2,136 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Dagum - I wish Fummins would put together a 2nd one, on the south side of Atlanta.
    We need a MIRAGE MECCA like Sturgis is for Harley riders. It would be a place where Mirage owners could pilgrimage once a year. Dirk's new homeland may be a good central location?

Better yet would be an annual North American Mirage Tour. Each year a different loop is done. NW including Canada, NE including Canada, SW, & SE. A travel schedule would be released, & anyone could join the group along the way. Major sites are seen along the way in each case.

It would take a lot of work, organization, & coordination by someone. So I'm out!

It would be cool, however!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Fummins (05-13-2024),inuvik (05-13-2024),mohammad (05-17-2024),OrganicFoxes (05-14-2024)

cvt connoisseur, of sorts OrganicFoxes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Dagum - I wish Fummins would put together a 2nd one, on the south side of Atlanta.
    Count me in if that ever happens in the A.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 47.9 mpg (US) ... 20.4 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 1,077 Posts
    I think it would be cool to have a small get together in the Atlanta area. Except for all the scheduling, coordinating and organizing. If I could just sit back, start drinking beer, and it all come together automatically without any effort on my part, I'd put one together.

In order to kick off this get together, I'm going to sit back and start drinking beer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

Fummins (05-14-2024),mohammad (05-17-2024),OrganicFoxes (05-15-2024)

I think it would be cool to have a small get together in the Atlanta area. Except for all the scheduling, coordinating and organizing. If I could just sit back, start drinking beer, and it all come together automatically without any effort on my part, I'd put one together.

In order to kick off this get together, I'm going to sit back and start drinking beer.
    Plans are overrated.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Wait, keep a cold one handy when I arrive towing my Mirage with a 38 foot diesel pusher. Since I plan on driving very safely I predict I will arrive there in early Dec and will have all the planning of our Mecca trip done over the winter and in March or so I can leave your driveway and be on my way to begin testing the route.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 1,077 Posts
    You're welcome in my driveway, as long as you let me back it out.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    You're welcome in my driveway, as long as you let me back it out.
    Absolutely. I will make 100% positive there are NO fluid leaks of any type, oil/tranny/hubs, I'll make sure the evaporators are bled into hoses running down the drive to the street.

TY buddy, it will be a blast. If I can drive the Dodge

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)