Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Bear View Post
Thank you! Friendly place you have here. That link was great. I don't drive that many miles a day, but it is the type of driving I do. Some people in retirement golf, some fish. We drive.

Three of the vehicles we now have are GDI only; and one with AFM. I want stone age simple, and this looks like that.

414K. That's what I'm looking for. Thanks for the link.
It may be worthwhile to contact White Bear Mitsubishi (already mentioned by someone else) if you become serious in purchasing one. Like I said before the great deals ended in early 2021. The last good deal I saw was the updated 2021 ES manual that Erik bought for his wife. Erik goes by "MrFixIt" on the forum. Erik paid $10,400 OTD for the Mirage below, & White Bear Mitsubishi in Minnesota delivered the car to his home in North Carolina for that final price!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTKrYAVx9eQ&t=2s

I test drove a Mirage in Madison, Wisconsin, but I saved approximately $3,800 OTD by letting White Bear deliver me a car back in 2017. I don't know if the savings would be that steep today, but there is no harm in checking.

We have some very happy G4 owners on the forum, but they haven't seen your thread apparently yet.

On top of being a nice car for the money is this forum! It is a really nice forum to hang out at. I pretty much visit it daily, but I am semi-retired myself.