Few questions about struts, springs and shocks.

Have a 2015 Mirage ES. I live in rural NW Arkansas and want the car stiffer and taller {understand that my car has 200K+ hard, dirt road miles on it so the springs have sagged even lower than new}. I bought 98 VW Beetle rear springs and installed new shocks in the rear. Fine with the added stiffness but it's simply too tall. If I have to, I can install the aftermarket coil spring compressors/speaders that clamp on the spring coils and pull them closer together.

Here is my largest issue. The front struts are crapped out including the bushings in the hat assembly. I would like to just buy complete assembled struts because I do not want to look around for bushings, look for new springs and get a compressor to assemble all that. I have spent alot of time on the internet and can-not find complete struts. Anyone know of a source?

If not, I suppose KYB is likely the stiffer of the options. That sound correct? If so, I'll get them, new bushings and while I was researching this, I read where someone bought 98-2000 VW Beetle lowering springs and installed them front and rear. If so, sounds like the best of both worlds, higher rate springs but not terribly tall when installed on the lighter Mirage????