United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    2018, 1150 a week X 56 X 6 = 386,000

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Ya that correct, then worked weekend some so it was a challenge..

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,437 Times in 1,043 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Copper 2019 View Post
    You mentioned I was asking for confirmation not sure how that happened?
    Down in the lower right is the "Reply with Quote" button, when you want to be clear as to who you are replying. Like I've done above.

I hassled you about the confirmation thing, because, well, I guess I'm pretty much an over-the-hill codger now. And the way the younger generation talks, sometimes just gets on my friggin nerves.

Three main things they do, that gets on my nerves.

1. They say, "right?" after almost every sentence. And sometimes right in the middle of a sentence. I don't have a long attention span. So when I'm trying to listen, and digest everything a person is saying, and they keep "righting" during the course of it, I want to acknowledge them by replying, "right." But then they go on, and I'm stuck and hung up on their "right?" And then when they just keep doing it, sometimes I start COUNTING the number of "rights?" they crank out ... and due to my short attention span next thing I know they've finished and I haven't heard a word they said, but I'm up to 64 "rights?" Saying "right?" distracts the hell out of me. So I don't like it.

2. At the begging, and in the middle of sentences, "like" is said continually. Again, it's a distraction. I don't tend to count them, but it is annoying.

3. I start clenching my fists, ready to tear someone's head off when they say (verbally): "Yeah no I know right?" What in the hell is that supposed to mean? What that translates to me is: Yes. No. I know. Right? WTF?

What I hear is: (An answer) Yes. And I think: Ok.
    What I hear is: (An answer) No. And I think: Which one is it? Yes or no?
    What I hear is: (A statement) I know. And I think: Ok.
    What I hear is: (A question) Right? And I think: What the hell? You just said you know, so now why the hell are you asking me?

It contradicts itself back and forth. But it's just my grumpy old codger stuff. I've learned to block out the meaning of those words I hear when sequenced in that "cool / hip" fashion, and try not to want to rip the person's head off.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Copper 2019 View Post
    Yes a CVT, actually have photos of it
    Cool! I change my CVT fluid regularly and drive a few highway miles so here's hoping....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 37.9 mpg (US) ... 16.1 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.6 mpg (Imp)